138℃ Low-Temperature Lead-Free Solder Paste
Melting Point: 138℃
- Solder beads are even and high-quality, no foaming.
- Excellent soldering performance. Silver particles are included to improve the conductivity, avoid poor soldering
- Read MSDS and technical data before use
- Avoid breathing in fumes when soldering
- Wash hands after soldering
- If contact with skin, wash immediately in case of solder paste ingestion.
- For industry use only
Original package + carton box
138℃ Low-Temperature Lead-Free Solder Paste - MY83A - OEM NEW
QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES
QUALITY DEFINITION OEM NEW ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory OEM USED ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices OEM REFURB REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures S+ GRADE ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party A+ GRADE COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.